CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis research presents a unified approach to representing and solving the multiagent task assignment problem for complex problem domains using ideas central to multiagent task allocation, project scheduling, constraint satisfaction, and coalition formation, forming the basis of the constrained multiagent task scheduling (CMTS) problem. The CMTS descriptor represents a wide range of classical and modern problems, such as job shop scheduling, the traveling salesman problem, vehicle routing, and cooperative multi-object tracking. Problems using the CMTS representation are solvable by a suite of algorithms ranging from simple random scheduling to state-of-the-art biologically inspired approaches incorporating evolutionary algorithms, dynamic coalition formation, auctioning, and behavior-based robotics to highlight different solution generation strategies.
- Author(s)Kevin Cousin
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight426 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.