Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains papers written by international scholars concerned with the works by the Nobel Prize winner J.M. Coetzee. The papers cover a wide range of topics from the introduction to South African English literature through J.M. Coetzee's autobiographical works to his most controversial Booker Prize winning vel Disgrace.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Liliana Sikorska, visiting scholar at the University of Florida, Gainesville, University of California at Los Angeles and Brown University, Providence; visiting professor at the American University, Washington, DC; author or co-author of several books and numerous articles on medieval English and Irish literature, primarily on drama and medieval mystical culture, professor of English literature and head of the Department of English Literature and Literary Linguistics at the School of English, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan (Poland).
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePolish Studies in English Language & Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight210 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byLiliana Sikorska
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.