All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionBecome a full partner in the daily prayer of the Episcopal Church with this guide, which illuminates the history, theology, and how-to's of this ancient form of prayer. A simple and easy-to-use guide that introduces readers to the ancient prayer form of the Divine Offices. On each left-facing page, a portion of the service from the BCP is reproduced; on the right page facing it, readers will find details and explanations touching on both the background and history as well as practical, nuts-and-bolts matters.
- Author BiographyChristopher Webber is the author of the Psalms for Children series, as well as Welcome to Sunday, Give Us Grace, and others. He is an Episcopal priest who has served inner city, suburban, and overseas parishes. He lives in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Christopher L. Webber
- PublisherContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.