All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive introductory guide to choosing and using a series LXD55 or LXD75 computer-controlled ( goto ) telescope, containing a wealth of useful information for both beginners and more advanced practical amateur astromers. The manufacturer's manuals are t nearly detailed eugh to be of real help to beginners. No other book offers advanced techniques for more experienced LXD series users.
- Author BiographyMartin Peston obtained a first-class degree in Astrophysics at QM & Westfield, University of London. He currently works as a Systems Analyst and has been involved in various UK space and defence projects.
- Author(s)Martin Peston
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/06/2007
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleThe Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note110 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.