All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionConceived by Chris Grey as an antidote to conventional textbooks, each book in the 'Very Short, Fairly Interesting and Reasonably Cheap' series takes a core area of the curriculum and turns it on its head by providing a critical and sophisticated overview of the key issues and debates in an informal, conversational and often humorous way. The Second Edition of Studying Organizations guides the reader through the cacophony of competing perspectives and models of leadership; w updated with expanded discussion of hot topics like followership, gender, ethics, authenticity and leadership and the arts, set against the backdrop of the global financial crisis. Suitable for students, researchers and practitioners studying leadership across all disciplines.
- Author BiographyBrad Jackson is the Head of School of Government and Professor of Public and Community Leadership at Victoria University of Wellington. Prior to this he was the Fletcher Building Education Trust Chair in Leadership and Co-Director of the New Zealand Leadership Institute at The University of Auckland Business School. Brad has authored five books including A Very Short, Fairly Interesting and Reasonably Cheap Book About Studying Leadership and co-edited the Sage Handbook of Leadership and Major Works in Leadership. Brad is the former Vice-Chair of the International Leadership Association, a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management and The Leadership Trust.
- Author(s)Brad Jackson,Ken Parry
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleVery Short, Fairly Interesting & Cheap Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.