All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'If strategy is the queen of business, then this book offers us the perfect introduction to her court! It is accessible, lively, and informative. The book repays the reader with wonderful account of how strategy works. It also lets the reader in on some of the darker secrets of strategy' - Andre Spicer, Associate Professor of Organisation Studies, Warwick Business School Conceived by Chris Grey and written to get you thinking, the Very Short, Fairly Interesting and Reasonably Cheap series offers an informal, conversational, accessible yet sophisticated and critical overview of what you find in conventional textbooks. Studying Strategy is a welcoming, lively and thought provoking account that helps students get to grips with strategy's key issues and broad debates and introduce them to the latest ideas. Suitable for students of strategy at Undergraduate, Masters and MBA level, professionals involved in strategic decision making and anyone interested in how strategy works.
- Author BiographyProfessor Chris Carter is from Cornwall, he teaches strategy at the University of St Andrews and also holds a visiting fellowship at the University of Technology, Sydney. His research explores the politics of strategy and campaigns. Chris received his PhD in Organization Theory from Aston Business School. He lives in Edinburgh. Stewart Clegg is a prolific publisher of several hundred articles in leading academic journals in strategy, social science, management and organization theory; is also the author and editor of about fifty books, as well as a Fellow of the British Academy of Social Sciences, a Distinguished Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management, a Fellow of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia, and the recipient of significant awards from the American Academy of Management for his contributions to management theory and practice. Martin Kornberger received his PhD form the University of Vienna in 2002. Currently he works as full time Visiting Professor at the Department of Organization, Copenhagen Business School. Trained as philosopher, he researches and teaches about practices of organizing, strategizing, accounting, and marketing, and explores how they shape, and are shaped by, the economy and society at large.
- Author(s)Chris Carter,Martin Kornberger,Stewart R. Clegg
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleVery Short, Fairly Interesting & Cheap Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.