Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a straightforward approach to developing a school or district's vision to guide all stakeholders toward a common goal with educational techlogy. This book is intended for educational leaders to provide a structured methodology for a school or district to develop their own vision of educational techlogy. This book discusses educational techlogy in a n-technical manner and addresses ideas and concerns about 1:1 computing and bring your own device solutions (BYOD). This book will answer the following questions: - Why do we need a VISION for Techlogy in Education? - How do we develop our own VISION for Educational Techlogy? - Does our VISION for educational techlogy support our District Strategic Plan? - How do today's infrastructure requirements, instructional applications and equipment impact our VISION?
- Author BiographyDarryl Vidal has been consulting for schools implementing technology for over twenty years. His projects include district-wide implementations of VoIP, Wireless, Data Center Virtualization, and Video Security. His primary instructional focus for over fifteen years has been the ever evolving technology classroom. Mr. Vidal has developed the formal strategic planning and project management methodology known as MapITsm. He is currently the Vice President and principal Education Technology Consultant for Southern California-based technology firm Networld Solutions, Inc. Michael Casey has over thirty years of experience in Education as a classroom teacher, Educational Technology Resource teacher, Program Manager for Educational Technology and as an Executive Director for Information Technology at San Diego Unified School District. He is currently the director of Technology for Del Mar Union Schools and the President and CEO of Eire Group a technology consulting solutions group.
- Author(s)Darryl Vidal,Michael Casey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations
- Weight149 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.