Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionAngelica Darling is a sensitive bipolar and Mother of three children. She has seven grandchildren and one great grandchild. Her body is unusually very sensitive to the medications. A little bit of medication goes a long ways. Her introduction to the psychiatric system was an overdose that lasted three weeks. She went through the typical steps of denial and repeatedly going off her medications. The emotional ride was almost too much. Read and learn about the illness and the system.
- Author(s)Angelica Darling
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.