Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionA VISIT TO MADAME WU'S is a bittersweet coming-of-age love story set primarily in the mid-1950s to 1960s-a timeline extending from the Korean War to shortly after the assassination of President Kennedy. Follow Dan Greenbaum from his first job as a Midwest cub reporter to head writer at a major Hollywood motion picture studio, engaged to the studio's hottest star. And then, fate steps in.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Cowles was born in Los Angeles, California, and grew up in California's San Fernando Valley. He's lived in Las Vegas, Nevada since 1976. Cowles is a member of the State Bar of California (inactive) and is admitted and qualified as an attorney and counselor of the Supreme Court of the United States. He has served as a board member and president of numerous nonprofit organizations, and was awarded Congressional and other commendations for his efforts. Cowles founded and was CEO of companies in the photographic and financial communities. He's flown his own airplanes; traveled extensively; and spent a month as a volunteer with the Israeli Defense Forces.
- Author(s)David W Cowles
- Date of Publication02/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.