All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you navigate the coast of maine, a picture is worth a thousand words. A Visual Cruising Guide to the Maine Coast takes the guesswork out of navigating Maine's intricate, reef-strewn waters, ensuring that your next voyage through this coastal paradise will be picture-perfect. Inside you will find more than 180 full-color aerial photographs that provide by-the-picture navigational guidance for Maine's treasured harbors, difficult passages, and hidden approaches. Author James Bildner has added chart segments and recommended course lines to these low-altitude photos, giving you a unique, at-a-glance guide to sailing around Maine. It's like cruising with a masthead lookout to point the way. It includes: text descriptions of area with piloting instructions; labeled approach lines; low-angled photos with key navigation aides labeled; and chart segments from high resolution NOAA charts.
- Author BiographyJames L. Bildner is a sailor, helicopter pilot, explorer, and summer resident of North Haven, Maine. Together with his wife, Nancy, Jim has sailed the coast of Maine for more than a quarter century, most recently aboard Windward, a Hinckley 52-foot sloop.
- Author(s)James L Bildner
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight673 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.