All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Visual Guide to Drinkais the alcohol enthusiast's comprehensive guide to beer, wine, and spirits. Packed full of informative and stimulating graphs, charts, and maps, this book is sure to tickle the fancy of vices and aficionados alike, matter the occasion.aA Visual Guide to Drink's beautifully presented infographicsatakes its readers on an exciting journey from the chrology of beer to pairing options to cocktails of film and literature.
- Author BiographyBen Gibson (Author) Pop Chart Lab began as a side project of Gotham editor Patrick Mulligan and Penguin designer Ben Gibson. Using Patrick's editorial background and Ben's design expertise, the two began collaborating on charting pop culture touchstones and selling them as posters. Today Pop Chart Lab has grown into a team of 15 employees and continues to assemble, sift and arrange massive amounts of cultural data into meaningful works of art.
- Author(s)Ben Gibson,Patrick Mulligan
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Weight1170 g
- Width259 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.