Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionYou can take the WAG out of Luton but you can't take Luton out of the WAG...Tracie Martin is back! But this time everyone's favourite Wag is in LA, City of Angels - and her idol Victoria Beckham...But it's t all California dreaming. Whilst husband Dean swaps life on the subs bench for coaching the LA Raiders and daughter Paskia-Rose is busy settling into her new school, Tracie is left twiddling her manicured fingers. It seems LA's t ready for WAGS - the women are naturally golden rather than fake bake orange, there's boozing and everyone is thinner than her - surely that's t possible when she last ate a proper meal in 1997? But at least there's plenty of cosmetic surgery...Enter Jamie, a knight in shining Lycra. He'll show Tracie the sights of LA A's sights - including the Beckhams. But is he all that he seems? Before long, Tracie is sampling all the city has to offer - including South Central street gangs and cheerleading lessons. But then her long-lost father turns up - at the same time as she discovers someone has stolen her identity. Can Tracie leave LA with her pride, bank balance and marriage - t to mention her fake tan - intact? Find out in the funniest read this summer - guaranteed beach material.
- Author BiographyAlison Kervin is an award-winning writer, biographer and journalist. She was formerly the Chief Sports Feature Writer of The Times where she wrote a weekly interview - The Kervin Interview - for three years, featuring stars from Nick Faldo and Michael Owen to Prince Edward and Sean Connery. She is now a freelance writer and journalist, writing for the Sunday Times, Radio Times and Hello and has written six sports books.
- Author(s)Alison Kervin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/07/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight246 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.