All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionA Wags As Good As A Smile - Its A Fact, Your Pet Can Heal You, is a look at the healing powers of our pets, with a detailed analysis of the scientific as well as the metaphysical facts. The book also contains true stories of how people have been helped by their pets as well as anecdotal accounts of many pet owners. The book also explains that through a certain meditation technique it is possible to attune your mind to your pet to learn to understand what it is thinking. There is also a chapter on treating your pet with colour when it is unwell, concluding with looking at your pet through its astrological sign, with a list of sayings about animals from well-kwn people. It is w a scientific fact that dogs and cats can monitor molecular changes in the atmosphere allowing them to kw when their own is unwell, and even sniff out cancer in the body when traditional diagstic practices have failed. After all, NOT ALL ANGELS HAVE WINGS.
- Author BiographyBilly Roberts has been a professional Stage Medium/Psychic for thirty years and is a published author with 18 books to his credit.
- Author(s)Billy Roberts
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint6th Books
- Weight213 g
- Width137 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.