Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWe never thought our lives would turn out this way but who really kws such things? During the Leider's seven-year marriage they brought three beautiful babies into the world. They marveled at their good fortune and, like most parents, had dreams of what their children would aspire to and accomplish in life. In a moment, all that changed when their idyllic world collapsed around them. Deena and Jeff received the worst news any parent could ever imagine. The world they once embraced and adored was instantly over. The words life expectancy rang in their ears and reverberated with the steady tic-tock-of the clock-their personal time bomb. That's when the battle against time began for them and they vowed to save their cherished family. In the quest to fight for their children's lives, they decided that they will t rest until their voices and unique story was heard from the halls of Capital Hill to state and local government. These incredible parents turned a devastating situation into an altruistic crusade. They were determined to live for their little boys and to try their hardest to grieve later. This story is t wrapped with a silver lining but anything worth changing and fighting for never is. The Leider's represent all the unsung heroes who travel a harrowing road with fortitude, extraordinary courage, humility, and endless hope. As you read about this exceptional and remarkable family, you will be deeply moved and greatly inspired by their perseverance and infinite parental love. At story's end, you will be profoundly motivated to accompany them on their continuing journey of strength and optimism.
- Author(s)Geralyn A. Mancini,Helena C. Farrell
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.