All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep into a Life of GraceAt thirty-three, dealing with a difficult job and a creeping depression, Lori Smith embarked on a life-changing journey following the life and lore of Jane Austen through England.With humor and spirit, Lori leads readers through landscapes Jane knew and loved from Bath and Lyme, to London and the Hampshire countryside and through emotional landscapes in which grace and hope take the place of stagnation and despair. Along the way, Lori explores the small things, both meanness and goodness in relationships, to discover what Austen herself knew: the worth of an ordinary life.
- Author BiographyLori Smith is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Washington Post Book World, Publishers Weekly, Washingtonian and Today s Christian Woman. She is author of The Single Truth and creator of the popular literary blog Jane Austen Quote of the Day.
- Author(s)Lori Smith
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight284 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.