All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionWoz and Army Bear embark on their first Wild Going adventure! The adventurous bears are determined to climb Mt Bartle Frere, the highest mountain in Queensland. Will they make it to the summit? Or will some very naughty wildlife sabotage their hike through the tropical rainforest? Join Woz and Army as they explore new places, examine the environment, and meet exciting new friends.
- Author BiographyAuthor of both fiction and non-fiction books, Warren Doyle was born in Melbourne, Australia, and has spent most of his working life in varying roles within the building industry. Weekends find Warren on a very beautiful farm in central Victoria where he creates his books and enjoys the great outdoors with his wife, a well-used pair of hiking boots, and a walking stick. Many of his stories are based upon the many different walks he and his wife have completed. Warren creates children's stories from the numerous animal friends he encounters on his walks. Warren's alter-ego, Woz, has two very dear friends, Harry and Mavis Rat, who are equally passionate adventurers, and who continually bump into Woz and Army Bear on their walking experiences around the world.
- Author(s)Warren Doyle
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Warren Doyle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.