All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of us visit Bangkok but this is Bangkoklike you have never seen it before. The author takes you on an architecturaladventure through the bustling streets and busy canals of this regal city.Learn about the different building styles: from Khmer, Sukhothai and Ayutthayato Edwardian villas and marvel at the modern designs of today. Thewell-researched text and beautiful sketches will heighten your appreciation ofBangkok's exotic palaces, temples, monuments, pavilions, markets, publicbuildings and many other quaint corners. In this third edition of the book,walks have been modified to incorporate Bangkok's continuous urban developmentand new walks added. Many illustrations have also been redrawn to provide abetter appreciation of the building facades.
- Author BiographyDr Dr Gregory Byrne Bracken loves to walk, which he does all across the world. Apart from travelling, he has also lived and worked in some pretty far-flung places, including London, Paris, Berlin, Bangkok and Singapore. Now based in the Netherlands, where he is an assistant professor of architecture at the Technical University of Delft, Gregory is also a well-respected expert on the cities of East and Southeast Asia.
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width128 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.