Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.43Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>A masterpiece of suspense from #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author Lee Child</b> Four people in a car, hoping to make Chicago by morning. One man driving, eyes on the road. Ather man next to him, telling stories that don t add up. A woman in the back, silent and worried. And next to her, a huge man with a broken se, hitching a ride east to Virginia. An hour behind them, a man lies stabbed to death in an old pumping station. He was seen going in with two others, but he never came out. He has been executed, the knife work professional, the killers vanished. Within minutes, the police are tified. Within hours, the FBI descends, laying claim to the victim without ever saying who he was or why he was there. All Reacher wanted was a ride to Virginia. All he did was stick out his thumb. But he soon discovers he has hitched more than a ride. He has tied himself to a massive conspiracy that makes him a threat to both sides at once. In Lee Child s white-hot thriller, thing is what it seems, and body is telling the truth. As the tension rises, the twists come fast and furious, keeping readers guessing and gasping until the explosive finale. <b>Praise for #1 bestselling author Lee Child and his Reacher series</b> Child is a superb craftsman of suspense. <i>Entertainment Weekly</i> The truth about Reacher gets better and better. Janet Maslin, <i> The New York Times</i> Implausible, irresistible Reacher remains just about the best butt-kicker in thriller-lit. <i>Kirkus Reviews</i> Like his hero Jack Reacher, Lee Child seems to make wrong steps. Associated Press Lee Child [is] the current poster-boy of American crime fiction. <i>Los Angeles Times</i> Indisputably the best escape artist in this escapist genre. Marilyn Stasio, <i>The New York Times</i> Jack Reacher is much more like the heir to the Op and Marlowe than Spenser ever was. <i>Esquire</i>
- Author Biography<b>Lee Child</b>is the author of nineteen<i>New York Times</i>bestselling Jack Reacher thrillers, ten of which have reached the #1 position. All have been optioned for major motion pictures; the first, <i>Jack Reacher, </i>was based on<i>One Shot</i>. Foreign rights in the Reacher series have sold in almost a hundred territories. A native of England and a former television director, Lee Child lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Lee Child
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight612 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.