Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionSamantha Randall is a spirited English beauty whose impetuousity places her in a very compromising situation that only marriage to the American sea captain, Christopher Welles, a man she barely kws and cant like, will salvage her reputation. Taunted by the beauty of a wife who shuns his desire to recapture the magic of their first union, Christopher begins a subtle courtship on the voyage to his home in the Florida Territory, which Samantha finds herself powerless to resist. As their attraction for each other grows and love develops, so does their belief that thing can mar the perfection of their lives. But fate decrees otherwise when Samantha is kidnapped by a British spy who intends to use her as a hostage to prevent Christopher's ship from supplying the Americans, forcing their lives to become separated by barriers of pride and forgotten memories which neither is able to surmount. With misfortune continuing to overshadow their lives, will Christopher and Samantha, whose love was born of indiscretion and nurtured by enduring passion, be able to triumph over adversity and recapture the happiiness that was so heartlessly taken from them?
- Author BiographyMary Anne has always known she wanted to be a writer, but she put her aspirations on hold when she married the love of her life and they decided to have a family. Eighteen years and seven wonderful children later she, with the encouragement of family and friends, began to write again. She started by putting together a history of her husband's family, who were among the first settlers of Northwest Florida. This research eventually became the setting of her first novel. When it was finished, she sent it off to be reviewed for possible publishing. Naturally it was rejected, and she put it aside for a while. Several years later she returned to her book, but this time she became dedicated to perfecting her manuscript for pulication on Kindle and later hard copies to be sold in stores. She was very pleased with the final results and hopes that you will be also. Mary Anne and her husband are now both retired and are enjoying life in their home situated on twelve acres located outside a small town in southern Alabama, near the Gulf of Mexico. They have been married for fifty-seven years. She is currently working on her next novel which is a sequel t A Warm December Wind.
- Author(s)Mary Anne Gonzalez
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.