All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionHow did the first peoples of Earth learn to chart the depths of space and leave the first world for other worlds? Does there still exist in the hidden corners of the planet the ability to be as the first mariners of space? One man is desperate to find out the secrets of the ancient past, but there are others with darker agendas that must be stopped at all costs. Evangelina Fortunas is to the point of t caring about what comes next in life. She's tired of it; but continues on with the thought of what would happen to her young son alone on the streets ever present on her mind. The kwledge of that horrible fate drives her onward in her occupation as an exotic dancer. Evangelina receives a visit from a mysterious man and is t prepared for the powerful maelstrom of international intrigue that she is caught up in by the actions of one man on a mission. Taken from her downward spiral to an early grave she experiences what it is to be given respect and a chance at something far better. She learns the ways of the world beyond the flashing lights and stiletto heels of her former haunts to become embroiled in a war for survival of an entirely different kind. An old evil has resurged into the present with a death grudge for the people, who techlogically chained their physical counterparts to the Earth to perish within the great flood of Biblical days. The offspring of their dark thoughts are back online w and they want payback. They even kw where to go off world to reap their revenge. Can one warrior and his band of mercenaries, with the help of one reformed Columbian hooker, protect ather world from the remembered evil desires of a people long dead?
- Author BiographyI'm a dreamer, a poet, a lover, a husband, a father, and a man of God. I'm inspired by what I've seen and what I've read, but what I create with my words is where I dream. I pray for inspiration, and I enjoy what I have written just as I hope that others will as well. I'm a quiet man on the outside, but writing has become the playground of my soul to express itself in the grandeur of the created worlds and tales that I have been fortunate enough to dream of. The best way to find out more about me is to read my books. I write from the heart and I express both my shortcomings and my triumphs. I like to think of my writing as 'Reality Fiction'. I tell it like I see it. Life is short and the troubles many, but with faith in Jesus Christ all things have become possible to me. I may write 'make believe', but I strive to live out what I write. I enjoy my work and I hope you do too. Have a blessed time reading my imaginative thoughts.
- Author(s)Guy S Stanton III
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.