CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $68.72Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionI wrote this book to help others who find themselves trapped in a relationship that is t good for them. It does t need to be abusive, though it may be, but just wrong for them and the fact they feel trapped. It is essentially a memoir of my thirty year marriage, with a flashback chapter leading up to those years, and the early programming which resulted in the toxic image I had of myself. That image robbed me of my self-esteem and played a role in how I mishandled an abusive marriage. In this book, I show how I tried to make sense of my reasons for staying in this relationship, and ultimately, how I found my way out.
- Author BiographyThe author is a registered nurse who is employed in the office of a gynecologist where she has worked for over eighteen years. She is the mother of six adult children and has seven grandchildren. Nancy lives in the greater Washington, DC area, where she does some volunteer work, is dedicated to her gardening, and loves to entertain family and friends in her home. She enjoys traveling, when possible, and is busy writing the sequel to this book which is the story of her search for the daughter she relinquished to adoption at birth.
- Author(s)Nancy Hannan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.