All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionRediscovered recently by Professor Peter Erb, A Week End Book of Thought and Prayer is a previously unpublished manuscript by the Catholic modernist Maude Petre. A work of meditation and spiritual beauty, it is also a valuable historical document casting light on Catholic Modernism. New light is shed on Victorian and Edwardian spirituality and the Anglo-Catholic mind. This book will aid those interested in spiritual exercise and meditation.
- Author BiographyPeter C. Erb is Professor of Religion, Wilfred Laurier University, Canada.
- Author(s)Maude Petre,Peter C. Erb
- PublisherCatholic Scholars Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCatholic Scholars Press,U.S.
- Content Noteindex, bibliography
- Weight331 g
- Width149 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.