All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty years ago, Emma, Mackenzie and Serena bonded over their New York City dreams. Then, each summer, they spent one week together at the lake. It's been five years since Emma has seen her friends, but w she's in desperate need of their support. But when a terrible accident keeps Emma from saying her piece, Serena and Mackenzie begin to learn about the past on their own. Now, to heal their friendship and their broken lives, the three women will have to return to the lake that once united them and discover which relationships are worth holding on to.
- Author Biography<b>Wendy Wax</b>, a former broadcaster, is the <i>USA Today</i> bestselling author of twelve novels, including <i>Sunshine Beach</i>, <i>The House on Mermaid Point</i>, <i>Ocean Beach</i>, and <i>Ten Beach Road</i>, as well as <i>While We Were Watching Downton Abbey</i>.
- Author(s)Wendy Wax
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJove Publications
- Weight214 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.