CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.31Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second collection of poetry by award-winning poet Karlo Mila, accompanied by paintings by Delicia Sampero. The poetry and art focus on issues identity, belonging, birth, being a mother, wife, and lover that resonate for both women.
- Author BiographyKarlo Mila is a New-Zealand born Pasifika poet of Tongan, Pakeha and Samoan descent. Her first book of poetry Dream Fish Floating, won best first book of poetry in the 2006 Montana New Zealand Book Awards. Karlo had poems selected for Best New Zealand Poems (awarded by the Institute of Modern Letters) in 2003, 2005 and 2006. Delicia Sampero was born in Germany and emigrated with her family to the Hawkes Bay in 1984. Her work is influenced by travel, cultural identity and motherhood.
- Author(s)Karlo Mila
- PublisherHuia Publishers
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHuia Publishers
- Content NotePaintings
- Weight525 g
- Width295 mm
- Height225 mm
- Illustrator(s)Delicia Sampero
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.