All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionFrom High Noon to Unforgiven , the A Western represents the pinnacle of Western filmmaking. More intellectual, ambitious, and time-consuming than the readily produced B or serial Westerns, these films rely on hundreds of talented artists. This comprehensive reference work provides biographies and Western filmographies for nearly 1,000 men and women who have contributed to at least three A Westerns. These contributors are arranged by their role in film production. Cinematographers, composers, actors, actresses, and directors receive complete biographical treatment; writers whose work was used in at least two Westerns are also featured. An appendix lists well-kwn actors who have appeared in either one or two A Westerns, as specified.
- Author(s)Henryk Hoffmann
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2008
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note59 photos, filmographies, bibliography, index
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.