Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition includes a Reader's Guide with book club discussion questions. Some books you read, put down, and forget all about, but I promise you this won't be one of them. - Kindle Fire Department .. .fearless truthfulness... - Publishers Weekly She could be your sister, best friend, wife, daughter, neighbor. An overwhelmed stay-at-home mom whose husband is too preoccupied with work to spend time with his family. A PR executive scared to death she waited too long to have the baby she has always wanted. When they meet through a Classics Book Club, each thinks the other one's life is so much better than her own. But, is the grass truly greener on the other side of the fence? A vivid portrayal of contemporary marriage and its problems, A Whisper to a Scream speaks to a longing in all of us, a yearning that might start as a vague tion, but eventually grows into an unbearable, vociferous cry. This is the first book of the Bibliophiles series. Unlike most series that follow one character through various adventures, each Bibliophiles vel focuses on one or two members of the fictional suburban classics book club, revealing their personal stories while the group explores tales spun by the masters.
- Author(s)Karen Wojcik Berner
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.