All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngland, 1811. Delia Somerset despises the privileged ton, but her young sister, Lily, is desperate to escape their family's scandalous past and join high society. Unwilling to upset her sister, Delia reluctantly agrees to attend a party at the Sutherland estate-and avoid the gossip at all costs. Alec Sutherland is kwn as a hot-headed scoundrel, but thing gets a rise out of him as much as the news that his brother desires Delia's hand in marriage. She is, after all, the daughter of the London belle who soiled their family name. He's determined to ruin her reputation as well, in the most delicious way possible. It's only a matter of time before he can woo her with his irresistible advances. As Delia devilishly plays along in Alec's game, determined to prove the joke is on him, they inch ever closer to repeating history. And in this game of seductive glances, scandalous whispers, and old debts, the outcome might be much more than either of them anticipated...
- Author BiographyAnna Bradley lives with her husband and two children in Portland, Oregon. A Wicked Way to Win an Earl is her first novel.
- Author(s)Anna Bradley
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleSutherland Scoundrels
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight206 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.