All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionIt is whispered behind the fans of London's dowagers and in the corners of the fashionable ballrooms that scandal follows wilfully wild Lady Beatrix Lenx wherever she goes. Three years earlier, the debutante created a sensation by being found in a distinctly compromising position. Now the ton has branded her as unmarriageable, her family has called her a vixen, and Beatrix sees reason t to go after what - and who - she wishes. And she wants Stephen Fairfax-Lacy, the handsome Earl of Spade. Beatrix, with her brazen suggestions and irresistibly sensuous allure, couldn't be more different from the earl's ideal future bride. Yet Beatrix brings out a wildness in him that he has tried to deny for far too long. Still, he's t about to play love's game by Lady Beatrix's rules. She may be used to being on top in affairs of the heart, but that will soon change.
- Author BiographyA New York Times bestseller many times over, Eloisa James lives in New York City, where she is a Shakespeare professor (with an M.Phil. from Oxford). She is also the mother of two children and, in a particularly delicious irony for a romance writer, is married to a genuine Italian knight.
- Author(s)Eloisa James
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleDuchess Quartet
- Series Part/Volume NumberNumber 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight262 g
- Width127 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.