All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe weather outside may be frightful, but the WILD Boys keep things delightful with four stories that will keep you hotter-than-hot under the covers. These mini episodes give emotional updates for the couples with whom you've fallen in love during the series' first three books, as well as a t-to-be-missed preview of what's in store for Tait Bommer and Kellan Rush in Book 5. Raze the Barn Garrett and Sage reignite their flame as Master and S during a well-timed visit to see Wyatt and Josie on the farm, and a visit to kinky barn that neither will soon forget. Tie the Kts Garrett and Sage have finally said I Do, but the kt-tying lessons have just begun for Zeke and Rayna, a Best Man and Maid of Hor who only have eyes--and other body parts--for each other. Diamonds In The Rain Ethan's taking Ava home to meet his parents, but when a mansion full of friends is invited for the occasion, there's a storm of deeper conflict for the couple, requiring Runway to expose his inner Dom in a decadent new way. Moonrise Their road to love was filled with the craziest twists life could deal--before it completely blew up the route. Now, Luna is locked from Tait in a night that doesn't seem to have an end. Can he bring the light of love back to her?
- Author BiographyHi there. I'm Angel: book lover, hopeless romantic, pop culture geek and hopeless coffee addict. I've been hooked on books since I was a kid, but it all got even worse in my twenties, when I discovered romances--the hotter, the better. Growing up in Southern California, with lots of surfer-type manliness surrounded me, certainly didn't help to assuage the need for reading about delicious alpha guys and the women who adore them. When I learned I had a knack for telling these stories too, I guess you could say I was doomed--though my path toward romance novelist took a few detours via a concert-reviewing gig for my college newspaper (free show tickets...backstage passes...that was sort of a no-brainer), artist interviews for a Beverly Hills dance music mag, personal assistant work for a record producer, dance club disc jockey, and a lot of fun in the hospitality industry. These days, I still live in California, and have found an amazing alpha guy of my own who was brave enough to marry me. We live on a street that looks like Brigadoon, with our beautiful daughter and a crazy dog. I have the best life ever, and never forget to thank the Big Guy Upstairs for it, either.
- Author(s)Angel Payne
- PublisherAngel Payne
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAngel Payne
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.