All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionLost in the woods, Ada finds a magic window in a tree. A window into ather world! The dwarves invite her in, and Ada gladly accepts. Once inside the dwarf world, however, Ada is trapped there by a tragic mistake: Lithglib, one of her diminutive new friends, has accidentally broken the Calix, the silver cup that is the source of the dwarves' magic and the world's balance. Now forests grow dark, animals transform into monsters, and earthquakes threaten to tear the world apart. If Ada ever hopes to return home, she must accompany her new dwarf friends, a guilty Lithglib and his ridiculous friend Racket, on their quest to fix the cup before the world is destroyed--and if possible, help Lithglib find redemption.
- Author BiographyOriginally from Michigan, Travis Lambert is presently working as a teacher in Arizona. He teaches Latin and Philosophy and in the past has taught English. He has three earned degrees: B.A. English Literature, B.A. Philosophy, M.A. Medieval Studies. His interests include novel writing and research, reading (ancient, medieval, and 19th-century literature, philosophy, and history), C. S. Lewis, tea, apologetics, chess, running, weight lifting, hiking, and the Oxford comma.
- Author(s)Travis Lambert
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rashie Rosenfarb
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.