A Witch's Guide to Ghosts and the Supernatural by Gerina Dunwich (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.35+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionGerina Dunwich has seen and communicated with her fair share of ghosts. She has also lived in a number of haunted houses, including a 300-year old Colonial in Massachusetts and a Victorian mansion in upstate New York, which, according to local legend, was once owned by a Witch. A spiritualist-medium and a priestess of the Old Religion, Gerina Dunwich developed an intense interest in ghosts and the supernatural early in childhood and has found that ghosts seem to be naturally attracted to her. A WITCH'S GUIDE TO GHOSTS AND THE SUPERNATURAL t only chronicles this author's fascinating (and at times terrifying) personal experiences with haunted houses and ghostly encounters, it also provides authentic Witches' spells, rituals, charms, herbs, and oils to conjure, banish, and protect yourself against the spirits of the dead. With the aid of this book, you will also learn how to communicate with spirits, how to recognize and interpret messages from the dead who appear in dreams, how to investigate a haunting like a professional ghost-hunter, and much more. The dark secrets of ancient necromancy, the once-forbidden occult art of divination by the dead are revealed. You are invited to explore the dangers associated with obsession and possession, and gaze upon the world of spiritualism from its early days in Victorian-era England to the present. The supernatural domains of vampires, werewolves, and shapeshifters are also examined from a historical perspective. The unusual magickal methods once used by Witches and n-Witches alike for protection against such supernatural creatures are thoroughly covered. A ghostly glossary and a resource section are also included to help you find pararmal investigators in your local area, professional ghost-hunting equipment, books, and Web sites devoted to the subject of ghosts. Gerina Dunwich author of Exploring Spellcraft and Herbal Magick, is a respected spokesperson for the Pagan community, the founder of the Pagan Poets Society, and the author of numerous books on Witchcraft and the spellcasting arts. She also makes her living as a professional astrologer and tarot reader whose clientele include many Hollywood celebrities and fellow Occult authors.
- Author(s)Gerina Dunwich
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCareer Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.