All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionSince the beginning of time women have faced challenges in making wise decisions and balancing priorities in life. <i>A Woman God Can Use</i> examines the lives of several women from the Old Testament their struggles, their choices, and their relationship with God. Issues such as marriage, leadership, and suffering are addressed as each woman's story unfolds. Even in the culture of today's society, women face these same issues. <i>A Woman God Can Use</i> emphasizes the development of faith and courage as the driving force to help readers make choices in life that allow them to be used for God's glory.
- Author BiographyAlice Mathews is the Lois W. Bennett Distinguished Professor Emerita of Educational and Women's Ministries at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. She is widely known for her participation in the daily RBC Bible-teaching radio program Discover the Word and is a sought-after speaker for conferences and churches. Alice and her husband spent ten years in Paris, France, in a church-planting ministry, then seven years in Vienna, Austria, ministering to the international community. She and her husband are the parents of four adult children and live in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Dr Alice Mathews
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.