All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscipleship is more than learning a routine. It's an invitation to a relationship of love and trust--allowing Jesus to do for you what you can never do for yourself. A Woman Jesus Can Teach studies the lives of several women in the Gospels who were changed by an encounter with Christ. Author Alice Mathews encourages you to see Jesus as a compassionate man who -defied convention and took ermous risks to offer hope, new life, or a second chance to women.- In this large print book, learn how to trust this Son of God, align your priorities with Him, and respond to His call.
- Author BiographyAlice Mathews is the Lois W. Bennett Distinguished Professor Emerita of Educational and Women's Ministries at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. She is widely known for her participation in the daily RBC Bible-teaching radio program Discover the Word and is a sought-after speaker for conferences and churches. Alice and her husband spent ten years in Paris, France, in a church-planting ministry, then seven years in Vienna, Austria, ministering to the international community. She is the author of several books. Alice and husband live in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Dr Alice Mathews
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.