CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.95Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- DescriptionA Woman Transported is a grand sweeping story that takes the reader from the slums of London to the untamed splendor of Australia. I really enjoyed the details and complexities of the story and characters. Definitely a worth while read. Heather Gregson Author of Dog of War I loved this historical vel set in the early 1800s, and would highly recommend it. Brenda - Goodreads If you love historical romance vels with strong female leads and steamy sex scenes, you will thoroughly enjoy this book. And, even if you aren't the biggest fan of romance, the story will still keep you intrigued and interested. Heather J Jackson - Goodreads --------------------------------- Isabel is faced with only one choice - fight her way out of the rookery of St Giles with her wit and beauty and somehow follow the ship that sent her mother to the sunburned convict land of Australia, or else die too young after a short life of wretchedness. At the height of the convict transportation to Australia, an unseen boundary separates the poor from the rich. Isabels stunning beauty and strong will attract the attention of a wealthy man, but the upper classes have their own secrets, secrets entwined with hers. Daily, she has learned hard lessons on the mean streets of London, but they can't teach her fast eugh about the treachery of the wealthy. She must navigate both the gardens of the upper class and back alleys of the downtrodden in two continents. And she will, or die trying to find her mother.
- Author BiographySharon Robards is an Australian author who lives two hundred kilometres north of Sydney, on the beautiful and rugged east coast of Australia, in a place called Port Stephens, a sanctuary for dolphins and a Mecca for tourists who come to see an annual migration of 6,000 whales each year.
- Author(s)Sharon Robards
- PublisherGmm Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGmm Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.