CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionFred McBagonluri's lyrical vel, A Woman to Marry, is a fascinating and compelling look into one man's journey across three continents. The saga of Dery and Trish transcends the concept of a love story and carries the reader across a lifetime of struggle and discovery. Dery, an American of Ghanaian heritage, succeeds academically as an incent young man at Harvard. As he matures, however, he cant separate the brutal death of his father in Africa and the deceptions heaped upon him by the women he loves. In his quest for the truth, he meets Trish, and together they share his desperate need to bring his father's assassins to justice, in a world where justice has rarely prevailed. Only through renewed love and trust is this tormented protagonist finally able to put to rest a lifetime of anger and pain.
- Author BiographyFred McBagonluri was born in East Legon, Ghana. A graduate of Central State University, he earned a Masters in Engineering Mechanics from Virginia Tech and a Ph.D. in Materials Engineering from the University of Dayton. The author received the 2008 Black Engineer of the Year: Most Promising Scientist award, and the 2008 NJBiz Innovation Hero award. The former director of Research and Development at Siemens, he is now Worldwide Director of Research and Development at BD Medical. A Woman to Marry is the author's third novel. He is married to Diana, an author, and they have two daughters: Putiaha and Puyen.
- Author(s)Fred McBagonluri
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.