About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for women and counselors, this book corrects the popular tion that good Christian women should never get angry, showing how anger can actually be a vital tool in God's hands for bringing about needed change.
- Author Biography<b>Dr. H. Norman Wright</b> is a grief and trauma therapist and a licensed marriage, family, and child therapist. He has been on the faculty at Biola University and Talbot School of Theology, where he taught graduate students in counseling and psychology for four decades. He has authored more than eighty books, including <i>Experiencing Grief</i>, <i>Before You Say I Do</i>, and <i>Communication: The Key to Your Marriage</i>. <b>Gary J. Oliver</b>, ThM, PhD, is a clinical psychologist with more than thirty years of experience in premarital, marital, and family counseling. He is executive director of the Center for Relationship Enrichment and professor of psychology and practical theology at John Brown University. He is also on the faculty of Denver Seminary and the executive board and national speaking team of the American Association of Christian Counselors. He is the author or coauthor of many books, including <i>A Woman's Forbidden Emotion </i>and <i>Raising Sons and Loving It</i>.
- Author(s)Dr H Norman Wright,Gary J Oliver
- PublisherFleming H. Revell Company
- Date of Publication26/01/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFleming H. Revell Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight297 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byLisa Bevere
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.