All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will inform and empower women who have decided to divorce, or are deciding whether to do so. It will give them the 'heads up' on what to expect, and the confidence to manage and control the formidable process; from the first meeting with a solicitor to the financial implications, the court processes, communication with the 'ex', and managing children, family and friends. It offers guidance on living arrangements and emotional aspects, and on the characteristics of 'extreme' divorces including violence, harassment, custody battles, n-compliance and aggressive financial deprivation.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from London University Maxine Pillinger moved to South Africa shortly after her marriage to set up a magazine publishing house. In 2007 she returned to the UK and now works in London for a leading talent management company. She lives in Surrey with her two sons. Phyllida Wilson graduated from London University and has been spent most of her career marketing lawyers. She lives in Gloucestershire with her teenage son and daughter. Maxine and Phyllida are long-standing friends and decided that that they should share their experiences of difficult divorces by writing something that was not a reference manual or a personal history but a realistic, pragmatic guide to making it through the process.
- Author(s)Maxine Pillinger,Phyllida Wilson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight178 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.