All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
About this product
- DescriptionIt s t just grief that breaks a woman s heart. After divorce, residual feelings about the man you loved and the life you lost can lurk undetected for years. A Women s Guide to Healing the Heartbreak of Divorce can bring real recovery and genuine joy . . . in a heartbeat!
- Author BiographyRose Sweet lives in Palm Desert, California where she is the Director of DivorceCARE Ministries in LaQuinta as well as being a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors. She is the author of How to Be First in a Second Marriage and has co-authored two books with Florence Littauer Personality Plus for Parents and Getting Along With Almost Anybody.
- Author(s)Rose Sweet
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.