All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a spiritual war going on, and God has given women a key position on the battlefront. Women everywhere face battles that threaten to overwhelm them and those they love: A son's drug addiction. A daughter's abortion. A husband's failed business. A friend's adulterous affair. Depression. Fear. Illness. A Woman's Guide to Spiritual Warfare offers biblical and practical steps any woman can follow to take her place in battle with confidence, to overcome the forces of evil in the power and authority of the risen Christ. Readers will learn how to break cycles of bondage in their families, to make their homes places of refuge from spiritual attack, and to fight for the health of their marriages, all through the power of prayer. Women have a special calling in the ongoing war, and A Woman's Guide to Spiritual Warfare is the field guide for every wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend who is ready to take up her position on the front lines.
- Author BiographyQuin Sherrer has written or co-authored 29 books, exceeding a million copies. She has spoken to audiences in 48 states and 12 nations and on more than 350 radio and TV shows. For several years Quin also served on the Aglow International board of directors. She lives in Florida. Ruthanne Garlock is an author and Bible teacher who, with Quin Sherrer, has co-authored 19 books and written two missions biographies. With a broad background of ministry in 35 nations, she travels and teaches for churches, seminars and women's groups. Ruthanne lives in Texas.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date23/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.