All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do my jeans fit only in the morning? Why am I always guzzling Pepto-Bismol before a big meeting? Could my PMS cramps mean something serious? Here, finally, are the answers to these questions, and hundreds more, about the nagging stomach problems that plague so many women. In this reassuring guide, Dr. Jacqueline L. Wolf, a leading expert in the field of gastrointestinal health, explains the causes and cures for women's most common digestive ailments (including bloating, constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux, IBS) and more serious, life-altering conditions like Crohn's disease and endometriosis. This candid book deals with sensitive issues in a down-to-earth way and eradicates once and for all the secrecy and shame surrounding these urgent problems.
- Author BiographyJacqueline L. Wolf, M.D., is a pioneer in the field of gastroenterology and women's health. She is a physician at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, and is Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Her work has earned her praise as one of the \u0022Top Doctors\u0022 by Boston Magazine, as well as listings in Who's Who in America and Best Doctors in America.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Wolf
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width102 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.