All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAt my last cardiovascular visit, my doctor said, You've completely healed yourself! I can see evidence that you have had a heart attack! NOW YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO PREVENT, RECOVER AND HEAL YOURSELF STEP BY STEP. After three consecutive heart attacks and with a fourth looming like a dark cloud, I had to take action and figure out why I was sick. I had to prevent the next heart attack. Numb, depressed, paralyzed with fear, and frustrated with traditional medicine, I started my mission, determined to solve the question that one seemed to be able to answer for me. A Woman's Heart Attack: What Your Doctor May Not Tell You is a story of my healing journey and the specific steps I took to heal myself. Early into my research about my heart disease, I began to realize that I needed to use my body, mind, and spirit as one for healing to occur. For this reason, A Woman's Heart Attack: What Your Doctor May Not Tell You is divided into three parts, which address the body, mind, and spirit. I teach you step by step what I did to achieve healing and good health after surviving my heart attacks. The journey to health is truly amazing. You will learn some of the patterns that develop before a heart attack, the relationship between hormones and heart attacks, gender differences between women's and men's heart disease, how to prevent the next attack, and how to heal yourself. I started writing this book in 2005 as part of my own healing therapy, but later it grew into something much more and I realized that what I learned could help all women. This book became a guide to self healing and enlightenment. After my doctor gave me the good news of my fully healed heart, I knew it was time to finish the book and share what I did to bring about new heart health. My hope is that A Woman's Heart Attack: What Your Doctor May Not Tell You will help you in your quest for a healthy heart and the improved lifestyle that comes along with it.
- Author BiographyDori Naerbo, Ph.D., Org.Psy. MSc., Clinical Research from the University of Liverpool, is a consultant and clinical researcher with a special interest in autologous stem cells and its cardiovascular applications. She is a native Californian who now lives in Norway with her husband of 32 years, Midnight (Rottweiler) and Xing (Bengal cat).
- Author(s)Dori A Naerbo Ph D
- Date of Publication28/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.