All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the leadership of Proverbs 31 Ministries comes this essential book for every Christian woman who wants a more balanced life. Using the principles of the Proverbs 31 woman, the authors invite the reader to learn seven vital ways she can prioritize her life: Revere Jesus Christ as Lord; Love, hor, and respect her husband; Nurture her children; Create a loving environment for family and friends; Faithfully oversee time and money; Mentor others; Develop Godly friendships; and, Extend herself to meet community needs. It was previously published by Moody Publishers as Seven Life Principles for Every Woman . It is revised with added study guide.
- Author BiographyLysa TerKeurst is a New York Times bestselling author and a national speaker. She is the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and an author of 18 books, including Unglued, Made to Crave, and What Happens When Women Say Yes to God, and encourages more than 700,000 women through a daily online devotional. She lives in North Carolina with her husband, five children, three dogs, and a mouse that refuses to leave her kitchen. Sharon Jaynes is an international inspirational speaker and Bible teacher for women's conferences and events. She is also the author of several books, including Becoming the Woman of His Dreams and The Power of a Woman's Words. Sharon and her husband, Steve, call North Carolina home.
- Author(s)Lysa TerKeurst,Sharon Jaynes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.