All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on Dira Pines' lifetime of clinical experience this classic book provides a psychoanalytic understanding of women's relationships with their bodies, focusing on key moments in women's lives. With chapters organised to follow the female life-cycle, topics covered include: * the turbulence of adolescence * pregnancy and childbirth * infertility and abortion * mepause and old age * the traumatic effects of surviving the Holocaust. With a foreword from Susie Orbach, this book will be of interest to mental health professionals including counsellors, psychotherapists and psychoanalysts.
- Author BiographyDinora Pines, originally trained as a medical practitioner, was an eminent psychoanalyst in the British Society of Psycho-Analysis and lectured throughout the world. She died in 2002.
- Author(s)Dinora Pines
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight250 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.