Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $38.94Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.42
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a cookbook designed to help the person who is gluten intolerant or allergic to Wheat with recipes that are t difficult to make, t full of exotic ingredients and good to eat.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR Georgia is a wife, mother of five, grandmother of seventeen with one great-grandchild. She has always been stirring around in the kitchen, volunteering at her local parish church, playing music, designing embroidery, sewing and doing all the other needlework crafts. She loves to travel, visit with family and friends, garden and just 'smell the roses'. She did not discover her Celiac condition until sixty-four years of age but, as usual, jumped in with both feet to get well and enjoy life.
- Author(s)Georgia Grisolia
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.