All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.49
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.80
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.34
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.57
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $11.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in the Wenfro series. An exciting new scheme for the foundation phase. It's shearing day and Mam-gu's favourite woolly blanket is missing!
- Author BiographyLlinos Mair is a familiar face in the creative world in Wales. As an experienced designer, living and working in west Wales, she is at ease creating visually appealing ideas. She is the face behind the clothing and gift company, Celtes, inspired by the words and sayings of Wales. Her imagination runs through the Wenfro package; she is an exceptionally enthusiastic supporter of environmental matters and of giving children in Wales an opportunity to understand their own country within the context of the wider world. Available for workshops and promotion.
- Author(s)Llinos Mair
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleWenfro
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationDyfed
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPont Books
- Width215 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.