All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionA World Underground: The New York City Subway Variety Book is a humorous and informative book with unique and all-too-familiar true stories, fun facts, and subway history. New York City has 8.5 million people. It is the city that never sleeps. That means there are at least 8.5 million stories. With such diversity, squeezing all of these people into a cramped subway car can lead to interesting moments. But what sets people apart also brings them together. Stories range from acts of kindness to insane things that can happen beneath the rock. Did you kw that Jay-Z was named after the J/Z subway line? Have you ever ridden through the closed 6 train stained glass station? Do you kw what sick passenger really means?
- Author BiographyChristina L. Hamlin has a bachelor's degree from the University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts and has worked at a top talent and literary agency. Having the perfect backdrop for adventure, she resides in the heart of New York City. Christina has written stories for adults and children and also directed and produced several short films, one winning best short film. Christina's awareness and sense of humor in her writing comes from observing life.
- Author(s)Christina L Hamlin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)C M Duffy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.