All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe processes of globalisation are reshaping our world dramatically and rapidly. The great issues of our day emphasise that we are all in this together: startling inequalities, pressures on the environment, continuing hunger and poverty, climate change, ecomic integration, mass migrations, instant communications and recurring armed conflicts. How do we ensure that these vast developments work for the 'common good', promote greater social equity and better life opportunities, especially for the most disadvantaged? In this issue of Interface, scholars from the Yarra Institute for Religion and Social Policy within Melbourne's University of Divinity tackle key aspects of globalisation.How do we ensure that these vast developments work for the 'common good', promote greater social equity and better life opportunities, especially for the most disadvantaged?
- Author BiographyDr Peter Price is Lecturer at Yarra Theological Union, a College of the University of Divinity, Australia and Adjunct Senior Research Fellow (History) of Monash University School of Philosophical, Historical and International Studies, Australia.
- PublisherATF Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHindmarsh, SA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintATF Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPeter Price
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.