Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.07Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe aliens Elise rescued and brought to Tenembras are eager to use their prodigious talents to extract metals, minerals, water and ever air constituents from the harsh Tenembran regolith. Elise has the easy job, right? The citizens will appreciate the alien's contributions to survival, right? Just in time to keep the horrific volca from fragging their tenuous climate? Of course t. Elise uses every gram of strength and smarts she possesses, but more than once it doesn't seem to be eugh.
- Author BiographyI was born and raised in Kentucky. After slogging through a year of college, I signed up for eight years in the US Navy as a nuclear machinist and got to sail the vast Pacific. From camping in the Canadian wilderness to blundering into an anti-American rally in Cairo, I can't stop exploring the Earth - the wildlife, the natural and man-made edifices and the fascinating array of cultures. When not travelling, I brew my own ale, tend my orchard, paint canvasses, keep a little ceramics studio, bake my own rye bread and generally continue my education at my log cabin in a marvelous hardwood forest.
- Author(s)Mary Ellen Wall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.