All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionA good prayer makes you think, and it may even make you laugh! These prayers have been collected from every corner of the world and though the words may differ from country to country, the same universal themes of love, forgiveness, and hope run through them all. There are prayers for night and day, graces for mealtimes, and blessings too. Beautiful illustrations help to make this a perfect first prayer book for young children.
- Author BiographyJeremy Brooks lives and works in London. He spent his childhood in Burundi, in Central Africa. He now serves as a priest in the Church of England and works with children in a number of local schools as well as in church each week. Elena Gomez lives and works in Paris. Her previous books for children include Through the Heart of the Jungle, written by Jonathan Emmett (Hodder), The House that Jack Built (Scholastic Hippo), and Elliot and the Big Wave by Frances McKay (Hodder).
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width287 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elena Gomez
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.