All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver wished for a way to stop worrying? That fears or anxieties would leave you? When you listen to Scripture, do you wonder if it is even possible t to worry?</p> Gary Zimak writes that anxiety can be a blessing. If you think this sounds just crazy, then this is the book for you. Consider what the Word of God teaches us on the subject of worry in times of confusion, despair, doubt, fear, persecution, sickness, and troubles.</p> With astute reflection, Zimak brings Scripture to life in <i>A Worrier's Guide to the Bible: 50 Verses to Ease Anxieties.</i> Though your life is filled with struggles that might seem endless or insurmountable, you will remember, with the help of these powerful verses, that we are an Easter people; a people of hope. So, as Padre Pio emphatically proclaimed: Pray, hope, and don't worry !</p><i>Paperback</i></p>
- Author(s)Gary Zimak
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.53
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.